Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update on posts...and Fodor's Travel Guide to Turkey

Dear Readers,

I just wanted to give you an update on my program. As I mentioned in my earlier posts, I work as a freelancer and the life of a freelancer is always ever changing! One minute you might have no projects - and the next minute tons of back to back projects!!! No complaints though - I have to earn a living too, so that I can enjoy the good things in life and also continue blogging!

So.. because of some major rush projects that I got commissioned to do yesterday, I will unfortunately be off the grid for a while - but not that long - just a few more days.

I will do my best to see if I can squeeze in some short posts when I need to take a break from the projects I am doing just to clear my head - so keep on visiting my blog because the motivation I am getting from seeing the number of hits I am getting for such a new blog inspires me!

Speaking of inspiration.. once I start posting regularly - not only will I be posting info on Istanbul, but also the lovely resort towns of Çeşme and Alaçatı starting at the end of next week as I will be there for business and pleasure!

The "business" part of my trip has to do with the fact that I was commissioned by FODOR'S to update/edit and write the sections on the Central and Southeast Aegean regions (ie, Bodrum, Izmir, Çeşme/Alaçatı, Kuşadası, Pamukkale, Şirince, Ephesus, etc.) of Turkey for the next edition of Fodor's Travel Guide to Turkey which will be published in March 2012.

Finally - just some stats... I currently have readers in Turkey, USA, France, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Canada, Greece, Austria and Spain.. I hope to have readers in all countries around the world so, if you like my blog, feel free to share my blog address with your friends and associates!

I wish all of you a lovely weekend!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment